- Non-registered visitors to www.matomymoney.com (Visitors).
- Registered members of the Platform (Member(s)).
- Web users who click on offers, banners or any other MATOMY Money offering (End Users).
1. Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
MATOMY Money collects from Members Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below). You acknowledge such collection of information is done on a voluntary basis to enable MATOMY Money to provide you efficient access to features, functions, promotions, products and services.
Personally Identifiable Information means any information given by a Member to MATOMY Money or obtained through the use of the Platform which might reasonably be used to specifically identify you and may include, among other, your name, title, company, phone number, address or email.
2. Non-Personal Information
- MATOMY Money automatically collects from Members non-personal information such as IP addresses, the content and pages that you access on the Platform, and the dates and times that you visit the Platform, paths taken, and time spent on sites and pages during your access and use of the Platform.
- MATOMY Money automatically collects from Visitors non-personal information such as IP addresses and other web information.
- MATOMY Money automatically collects from End Users non-personal information such as IP addresses, a unique user ID, sites that s/he arrived from, impressions, clicks and the completion of offers/tasks. Impressions, clicks and the completion of offers/tasks are collected on an aggregated demographic base (per age, gender and country).
Non-Personal Information means any information collected by MATOMY Money under sections 2(i) through 2(iii). Non-Personal Information is used, amongst others, to help diagnose problems with MATOMY Money's server, to identify ways of making the Platform better, for security and monitoring purposes and to present the user with the most relevant offers and/or banners for him.
3. Use of Digital Identifiers
Cookies means information that a website puts on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time (more technically, it is information for future use that is stored by the server on the client side of a client/server communication).
Web Beacons means a transparent GIF image that enables MATOMY Money to count page views and to retrieve information from the Cookies MATOMY Money saved on your computer.
Digital Identifier means Cookies or Web Beacons.
MATOMY Money employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of data it collects. Any data that is stored on MATOMY Money's servers is treated as proprietary and confidential. MATOMY Money maintains an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of your data.
While MATOMY Money has taken measures to protect information it collected, please know that (i) no computer system is immune from intrusion; and (ii) information transmitted to the Platform may need to pass through many systems in order to process such information. Therefore, MATOMY Money cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information transmitted to the Platform and you hereby acknowledge and assume the risks relating to any such communication.
5. Information Sharing
MATOMY Money may use the collected Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personal Information (together Information) for any legally permissible purpose in its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Sharing Information with various third party vendors that are not part of MATOMY Money (or its affiliates).
- Using third party service providers to enhance the Platform with additional elements of MATOMY Money's services.
6. Third Party Links
7. Permitted Disclosures
9. MATOMY Money's Commitment to Children's Privacy
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PLATFORM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
MATOMY Money does not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If MATOMY Money learns that Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the Platform, then MATOMY Money will take reasonable steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who uses the Platform, then please contact MATOMY Money at email@example.com to have that child's Information deleted.
If you are above 13 years-of-age and under 18 years-of-age, you should not participate in the Platform unless a parent or guardian is present
10. Updating Your Personal Information
Members can access and correct their Information and privacy preferences by accessing their "Account details" page in the "My Account" menu in the Platform, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To the extent permissible under the applicable law, Members may occasionally receive e-mail messages from MATOMY Money. If you would prefer not to receive these messages you may opt out by following the instructions within the e-mail message or by accessing the "Account details" mentioned above.
11. Contact Us